Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Do you Believe??

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Sniffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    about 3 weeks ago i had my angel cards read... it was my first experience with it. i was excited about the stuff she told me but i wasn't placing a whole lot of stock in it. until she told me i had bought a car within the last month and that it needed tires. she was dead on. she also told me i had the logo of a bank over my head and that good things were coming to us connected to that bank... it's the bank we deal with and the one we are working with towards our new house. i was due to be laid off at work and she told me not to worry about money because we would have plenty of money this winter. 3 days later i found out i am not getting laid off this year after all. she said one of my children would come home soon and ask for an instrument. last weekend my daughter asked for a drum set.... all coincidence?? or is she for real??

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sniffs, were they general, or specific? IF they are specific, then yea, it's prolly real. The ones that are fake, like psychic friends network, etc. are so general anything would fit anything. BUt I have no doubt whatsoever that there are real ones out there. I guess my doubts are if they are a good thing. Personally, I am not sure how much of my future I wanna know and worry about? IT also begs the question, if she says something that is gonna happen bad, can you change it, or is it set in stone? That one will fry your brain if you think about it too much!

    ------------------

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Whoa..gotta make u think!

    ------------------
    "This above all; to thine own self be true."
    -William Shakespeare

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Sniffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She was very specific Sammy... she even named the bank i deal with. she knew the car i had bought desperately needed tires. and angel cards are a positive reading. she will never tell you anything negative. however she did say that other readings do at times tell you negative things. and she also said that knowing those negative things gives you the power to change them. she believes that we make our own destiny

    ------------------

  5. #5
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sniffs, I used to be skeptical about all that stuff Until I had a best friend that was an ex satanist. I could tell you stories that would make your hair stand up, I ain't a skeptic anymore.All the info you mentioned still could be researched, so you don't want to ignore that, I am not sure if she had your name or anything. But it also could be real, especially if there isn't any way she had acess to any info on you. I just know after what I experienced with my friend, I don't mess with it. Not for Sammy.........

    ------------------

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Sniffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sammy all she had was my first name. there was no way she could have researched anything about me

    ------------------

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Moby's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2000
    Posts
    331
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Angel cards.....Is that like Tarot?
    I have my cards on more than one occasion and for the most part it's a pretty good guide for what's going to happen. Depending on which path you choose and heeding the warnings.
    we must talk about this on ICQ Sniffs.

    I'm for that shower now...see ya tomorow hon.
    same time same place.

    ------------------
    ((((((MOBY))))))

    Yesterday's History....Tomorrow's Mystery

    ((((MOBYVILLE))))

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Sniffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *smooches Moby*
    i'll be there wink

    ------------------

  9. #9
    Inactive Member ~Hooded Goddess~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2001
    Posts
    125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What are angel cards????

    ------------------
    *Does her little turn on the catwalk*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •